zondag 9 juni 2013

I've got them!

I've got them! I've got what?
Well, just the most amazing shorts I've ever seen.

You've probably seen them everywhere on lookbook and every fashion blog : The geometric shorts/skirt from Zara! Well I have seen them everywhere and heard that it was already sold out everywhere. I checked the online webshop and indeed: zero shorts.

When I was looking for a new bikini the other day, I decided to hop in to check what Zara has in store atm. I come there alot but rarely buy something. I guess the store is just too big to find the nice things. You know that feeling right, when you just cant see anything because its too .. messy? full? Well the zara in my shopping area has that. So when I walked in I really didn't expect to find anything (Thank god! I dont really have money to spend right now) but guess what I saw?

The zara shorts! Brand new, for just €29,95 in all sizes available. So yes, I just had to try them, were they really that pretty? Of course they were, are you kidding me. I loved them and bought them in white. I'm so happy right now!

So do you like them as much as I do?



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten