dinsdag 4 juni 2013

Dots all the way

Hello there (:

Today is a sunny day! And who doesn't love that? Summer's late this year, but i'm ready.
I know i've already done an outfit yesterday but I just really felt like doing one more. There was no one here so I had to take the pictures myself, always a struggle. But turned out pretty ok. Actually I'm never very happy with my pictures, because of many reasons. But hé, no one is perfect right?
Also I'm not wearing any makeup, just like the last outfit. It really makes me more insecure about myself, but I'm already getting used to it (a little). Oh and could you imagine how excited I was to get the famous zara sandals second hand? For the store price! I was ridiculously happy, I tell you.

If you like it, would you hype it? Means a lot to a little fashion blogger (:
Hat - Dress, Primark - Sandals, Zara - Vogue bag
 
 


 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten