dinsdag 16 juli 2013

Personal update

Hello there (:

Unfortunately, I'm not as self confident as some of the fashion blog girls.
I love doing foto shoots for outfit posts and I love writing about it.
Then what is the problem?

I just feel stupid when I ask my boyfriend "Can we take pictures of me wearing something fancy so I can post it on my blog?". I know, I know.. I don't really say it like that. But that's how it feels. So what do I do? I sometimes ask him, really soft, "can we take pictures?". And when he says ok and then doesn't stand up to go somewhere, I don't stand up either. So most of the times we eventually dont go.

How am I going to improve this? Well, I'm not sure if I am. Because nevermind how much I love fashion: I don't look like an average "top lookbooker". I know that might sound as a bunch of crap, but hey, I've never really been happy about my body and looks. Don't we all have a little problem with that? For me it's been since a few years and I'm trying to improve that.

When I pose for the pictures, All I hope and think of is, do my legs look skinny or fat? That sounds ridiculous when I say it right now. That's just what happens to me and I try to exlain, I'm a little exaggerating right now so you see the point. I'm not the average fashion girl, even tho there are alot of different "sizes" in fashion blogs, but I'm trying to change.

That's why I started to run three times a week and I'm thinking of adding some situps to my late night routine. Also trying to live just a little healthier. I'm already noticing so much improvement! I just feel fitter and happier. I'm hoping to lose just a little weight, not much, so I can be more confident about myself. I'm doing it all for myself, because it'd make me happier.

So I hope to be here again in a while (:
Love x Marit

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten