zondag 12 mei 2013

Things I want so bad

There are some trends that I like, some of them I just hate. And there are some that I just don't know what to think. I guess we all know that feeling.
The 'boyfriend jeans' trend is going on for a pretty long time already and I just didn't know what to think. I started seeing it more often, more looks, different views. And guess what? I really dó like it! Actually, I'm going to hunt for the perfect pair coming thursday.

I just want everything with stripes, but lets start with a striped top!(or jeans?)
The strappy sandals from zara are seen everywhere on the internet, but unfortunately, I haven't got any yet. I want them in black ánd white if my budget's going to allow it (:
The white playsuit from inlovewithfashion is just so cute, I would love to pair these with pink or blue heels and a cute clutch! Also in the hunt for a high waisted short, actually want to get a high waisted pair of skinny jeans as well. I just love anything high waisted. Who's with me?








boyfriendjeans: picture from 
Fashionvibe
Striped top: picture from Hapatime

Shoes from zara €49,49 ; playsuit from inlovewithfashion, levi's high waisted shorts

Hope you like it (: Tell me what you think!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten